Game 6: Vancouver Jr. Canucks 6 – Western Flyers 3
- The Jr. Canucks are another team in this tournament who are loaded with talent but from all over Canada and the USA. Noah Gibbons, who hails from Ontario led the way with 1-2-3 and Alaska’s Cameron Van Sickle had 2-1-3. Top western Canada goalie Ethan Buenaventura picked up the win in goal. For the Western Flyers, high ranked Billal Noori had 1-1-2 and top ranked D – Aidan Hyra scored as well. The Western Flyers have many top prospects and we should hear more from this team moving forward in the tournament!
Game 5: Rebels 6 – Arizona Elite Hockey 0
- One of the favorites to win the 04 portion of the NAHC are no doubt the Rebels. The Rebels are littered with many top prospects from around Western Canada and they certainly showed well in the 6-0 win. Top 5 overall ranked Bowden Singleton from Calgary paced the attack with 2-1-3 and Austin Corsiatto from southern Alberta had 1-1-2. Aidan Kruhlak picked up the win in goal.
Game 1: Minnesota Blades 9 – BC Bears 5
- A couple HUGE performance started off day 1 in the 2004 born age group at the NAHC in the 9-5 Minnesota win over the BC Bears. Cole Spicer with 2-4-6 and Isaac Howard with 1-5-6 led the way. Issac Howard has been a player to watch in this age group from Minnesota for quite some time now. Jimmy Clark had 2 goals and Tyler Grahame with 1-2-3. For the Bears, Jack Lederman with 2 goals led the way and high ranked Carter MacAdams with 1-2-3. Mathew Ward of Kamloops continues a strong spring with 3 assists. In goal, Taje Gill stopped 31/40 and Ben Dardis with 17/22 for the Blades.
Game 2: Prairie Lightning 7 – Havoc Jr. Flames 1
- The Prairie Lightning are loaded with several top 2004 born prospects primarily from Saskatchewan and several top Vancouver Island players and got goals from 7 different players in the win today. Brayden Boehm of Nanaimo, high ranked Nolan Flamand of Saskatoon, Jason Spizawka of Victoria and 2005 born star Riley Heidt of Saskatoon all had 1-1-2 in the win. High end 04 Saskatoon defenseman Kevin Korchinski was named the star of the game. Emanuel Hudson had the lone Jr. Flames goal. Eric Roest for the Jr. Flames and James Venne of the Prairie Lightning were the goalies.
Game 3: Minnesota Machine 5 – PNW 1
- The Machine got 1-1-2 each from Charlie Strammel and Johnny Hendrickson in the win. Maddox Fleming chipped with 2 assists and Ryder Ferguson was named player of the game. For PNW, Tanner Kloczko had the lone goal. Kolby Hay, a high end goalie from Abbotsford stopped 27/32 for PNW and Christian Manz stopped 13/14 for the Machine.
Game 4: Manitoba Team Extreme 3 – Edmonton Wild 2
- Jesiah Bennett led the Extreme to an opening win with 2 goals and player of the game honors. The Wild got 1-1-2 each from Dylan Ruptash and Connor Nicolay. In goal, it was Ethan Ellis for the Wild and Matthew Kieper for the Extreme.
Rebels vs. Arizona Elite Hockey
Western Flyers vs. Vancouver Jr. Canucks