Game 12 (Friday Late Result) CWH Quest 8 – SHOCK 3
- The Quest bounce back nicely after a rough game 1 result and the SHOCK are 0-2-0. Yorkton’s Carter Dereniwsky had a huge game with 3-1-4. Jordan Grill, Carter Cormier, Kyren Gronick and Mason Bueckert each had 1-1-2 in the win.
Game 7: NAA Chain 6 – Yotes 2
- The NAA Chain move to 2-0-0 and the Yotes drop to 1-1-0. Billal Noori followed up his 5 goal game with 1-2-3 and Tanner Scott fired home a hat-trick! Our WEHP highest ranked Dman – Aidan Hyra of Winnipeg picked up 1-1-2. Bowden Singleton and Brandon McGillivray replied for the Yotes.
Game 8: Winterhawks 5 – Boys of the North 0
- The Winterhawks are now 1-0-0 and the Boys of the North drop to 0-2-0. Winterhawks were led by Sherwood Park F – Ben Hemmerling with 1-2-3 and Fort Saskatchewan’s Jordan Gustafson with 2 goals. Both players are top prospects in the province of Alberta. Rhett Melnyk scored once again as well.
Game 9: Vancouver Selects Blue 5 – Edmonton Wild 1
- Abbotsford’s Ben Thornton scored a couple more goals, giving him 3 for the tournament and Brandon Whynott had 1-1-2 in moving the Selects Blue to 1-0-1. Alex Mack had the lone Wild goal.
Game 10: Havoc Elite 5 – Red Deer Rustlers 1
- Marshall Finnie of Lethbridge followed up his 1-2-3 game with another 1-1-2 as did Aidan Fink do the exact same in pacing the Havoc Elite to a 2-0-0 record and 15-1 GF/GA. Tyler MacKenzie had the lone Rustlers marker.
Game 11: Okanagan Elite 17 – Manitoba Lightning 2
- The Okanagan Elite continue to roll in moving to 2-0-0 and 26-4 GF/GA while the Lightning are 0-2-0 with 2-27 GF/GA. Okanagan had several players with huge games led by Wyatt Sorken with 3-2-5 while Carter Streek and Hayden Smith once again had big games with 2-2-4 each. Hayden Smith now has 4-4-8 and is 2nd in tournament scoring. Koehn Zimmer had a hat-trick for the Okanagan Elite.
Game 1: Yotes 4 – Edmonton Wild 3
- Caden Pickell scores 2 goals and high ranked Bowden Singleton (0-2-2) and Hayden Pakkala (1-1-2) in the win. Kai Matthew scored 2 goals for the Wild and Jake Sloan had a pair of assists. Hauser was strong in net in this one!
Game 2: NAA Chain 7 – Boys of the North 4
- Billal Noori showed us why he is considered one of the top prospects from the province of Alberta after erupting for 5 goals and 1 assist today! Brayden Bablitz chipped in with 2 goals. High end American F – Daimon Gardner had 2-1-3 for the Boys of the North team, top prospect Conor Geekie had 1 goal and Demelash Mckay with 1-1-2. Dowhaniuk and Hyra were forces for the Chain. Hyra is currently our top ranked 04 dman.
Game 3: Winterhawks 4 – Vancouver Selects Blue 4
- In a battle of a pair of high end spring teams, it was Fort Saskatchewan top prospect leading the way for the Winterhawks with 2 goals while the Winterhawks got goals from 4 different scorers including high ranked Brayden Schuurman, Ben Thornton and Brandon Whynott. Siepmann and Feenan were solid defensively for the Selects Blue. Schuurman dangerous whenever on the ice according to our squad in attendance.
Game 4: Red Deer Rustlers 6 – SHOCK 5
- Ben House and Dylan Kinch each pick up 1-1-2 in the Red Deer win. High end dmen Jed Magarrell and Kaidan Ellertson each had a goal as well. For the Shock, Ethan Button had 1-2-3 and Shayne Tibbles with 2 goals. Ethan Look picked up a pair of assists.
Game 5: Havoc Elite 10 – Manitoba Lightning 0
- Havoc Elite rolled to an easy win today led by Connor Gourley with 2-2-4. The Havoc Elite are made up of primarily Calgary 04 born prospects and others from Southern Alberta such as Lethbridge F – Marshall Finnie who picked up 1-2-3 as did Aidan Fink and Nicholas Johnston. Shae Van Olm had 3 assists and Emmitt Finnie had 2 goals. High ranked prospect Reiger Lorenz had 1-1-2 as did Josh Davies.
Game 6: Okanagan Lakers 9 – CWH Quest 2
- First round ranked Hayden Smith paced the Lakers attack in game 1 with 2-2-4. Austin Roest had 1-3-4 and D – Nolan Matthews with 1-2-3. High ranked Koehn Zimmer and Kamloops F – Carter Streek each had 2 assists and top Saskatchewan dman Kevin Korchinski scored once. A pair of high end Sask prospects scored for the Quest with West Central – F – Jakin Lawrence and Regina’s Kyren Gronick.